Prieb Property Management

(913)  210-9595


What are the dimensions of the space where the fridge goes?

Unfortunately this varies slightly from one unit to the next. Once you sign a lease you are more than welcome to go out and measure the space.

Do you accept Section 8 or Housing Vouchers?


Will my application be accepted?

Feel free to visit our application process page to view our application requirements!

How do I get my mail keys?

To get your mail keys, bring a copy of your signed lease to your local post office and they will provide you with a key!

​​Which trash company should I use?

We suggest you use a company that best suits you! Please visit your city webpage for options.

Which cable company should I use? Which school district am I in?

If you are in the Johnson County area:

Go to:

Search your address to find results!

If you are not in the Johnson County area, our best suggestion would be to call the cable company or school of your       choice and ask them if your address is in their boundaries.

How do I submit a Maintenance Request?

Please refer to the RentCafé Resident Portal instruction sheet included in your Move In Walk Through packet. We have recently converted to a new software program which requires all maintenance requests to be completed through our  online portal at

​​How can I make my rent payment?

We have several options available for your convenience:

Online using the RentCafé Resident Portal at

Payment can be mailed to PO Box 4167 Olathe, KS 66063

Payment can be placed in the drop box located at 651 N Somerset Ter. Olathe, KS 66062

 **We accept Personal Checks, Cashier Checks or Money Orders. Cash is not accepted.**

​​Do we provide window coverings?

No, window coverings are not provided by us in any units. If there are window coverings that are in good shape from a previous tenant, we will leave them in the unit for the future tenant to decide if they would like to keep them or not.